Last Friday, our ward had an all-day activity at Newton Reservoir, west of Smithfield. Our bishop brought his boat, and many of the ward members got the chance to do some wakeboarding being pulled behind the boat. I didn't try that, but I will the next time we have a day at Newton in July. It was the first time I've ever been boating, and the first time I've been on a boat since the mission. The weather was perfect, and the water a cool 70 degrees to keep us cool. I'm glad the weather is finally getting warmer, and hope to have more fun in the sun as the summer rolls on.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Boating at Newton Reservoir
Last Friday, our ward had an all-day activity at Newton Reservoir, west of Smithfield. Our bishop brought his boat, and many of the ward members got the chance to do some wakeboarding being pulled behind the boat. I didn't try that, but I will the next time we have a day at Newton in July. It was the first time I've ever been boating, and the first time I've been on a boat since the mission. The weather was perfect, and the water a cool 70 degrees to keep us cool. I'm glad the weather is finally getting warmer, and hope to have more fun in the sun as the summer rolls on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I finally found your blog, I felt bad you had left all of these comments and I didn't know where you blog was!
We didn't know you were the great Dane!! Sorry we deleted your comments. We thought it was some random person putting comments on our blog so we deleted them. I found your blog through Valerie's blog. It will be fun to see what the cousins are up to!
Michelle
Post a Comment